There are some changes to Altrincham, East Didsbury and Eccles line services on Sunday 14 May during planned improvement and engineering works.
he following tram services will run:
- Bury to Ashton-under-Lyne
- East Didsbury to Firswood
- Manchester Airport to Firswood
- Rochdale via Oldham to Deansgate-Castlefield
The following replacement bus services will run, calling at all stops:
- Altrincham to Piccadilly
- Eccles via MediacityUK to Piccadilly
- Chorlton to Deansgate-Castlefield
Normal Metrolink services will resume on Monday 15 May.
Please buy a ticket from machines on stops or via the get me there app before boarding replacement bus services.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this essential work.
More information is also available from Metrolink Customer Services on 0161 205 2000 or by following @MCRMetrolink on Twitter for live travel updates.