Metrolink customers are set to benefit from later running trams, better connections and improved capacity and resilience when a service pattern change is introduced later this month.
The changes, which come into effect on Sunday 28 January, will see:
- Airport line services running to Victoria* (previously Deansgate-Castlefield), providing better connections and additional capacity through the regional city.
- Sunday services extended by approximately an hour into the evening.
- Additional platforms at Altrincham and Victoria stops brought into operation to improve reliability; customers are advised to check when using these stops.
- Services from MediaCityUK running to Etihad Campus (previously Piccadilly).
- Altrincham services that previously ran to Etihad Campus terminating at Piccadilly.
Please click here to see further information from the full TfGM news article.