TfGM would like to provide you with an update on Metrolink work in Trafford Park throughout August. Works planned are as follows:
· Sir Alex Ferguson Way/Trafford Wharf Road/Victoria Place/ Trafford Park – There will be a one-way gyratory in operation on these roads as per the ‘TPL Victoria Place 2 (July 2017) from Wednesday 9th August - click here to open.
· Sir Alex Ferguson Way - There will be a closure of Sir Alex Ferguson Way from its junction with Wharfside Way to its junction with the southerly kerb line of Victoria Place from Wednesday 9th August. This will not reopen to traffic once construction works are complete other than a left turn in as it is part of the permanent fixtures.
· Village Way – There will be an overnight closure of Village Way (Eastbound towards Manchester city centre) from Parkway Circle to Mosley Road. The closure will start on Saturday 26th August from 10pm until 10am (or until the completion of the gas pipe diversion work).
· Ashbridge – There will be an overnight closure of Ashbridge from a point 150 metres east of its junction with Tenax Road to the end of the cul-de-sac. The closure will start on Saturday 26th August from 10pm until 10am (or until the completion of the gas pipe diversion work).
· Bus Changes – There will be changes to the service number 24 bus route from 9th August as per the ‘Bus diversions v4 (from 9 Aug 2017) - click here to open
Please note that there will be signposted diversion routes in place for each of the above works and access to businesses will be maintained.
TfGM have also provided the following relevant notices of intent for your information (please click on each to open):
If you have any questions or queries regarding the above, or feel you or your business would benefit from a meeting or information event, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team at MetrolinkTPL@tfgm.com or call us on 0161 244 1555 (lines open during office hours).
Transport for Greater Manchester